I should have done this post earlier today when I wasn't feeling like crap. I've had a relatively good week with the exception of having 3 slices of birthday cake on Sunday for dad's birthday (they were small, but still no excuse). So I stuck to the L&E plan 100% for the rest of the week but I didn't expect a loss at all considering I had AF this week, but I'm happy to say I lost 1kg which brings my total to 6.1kg.
So why do I feel like crap? Well, we had my niece's birthday party this morning and yet again I didn't just have one piece of cake, at least this time I stopped at two. Tonight though we went down to the waterfront and I ate chips and potato scallops :-( It didn't even taste good and now I have an upset stomach and a headache.
We are also taking measurements every 4 weeks and I've lost 14cm all over. I can't see any difference yet but some clothes are fitting better or getting loose. We received a wedding invitation during the week so I have 9 weeks (well probably 8 so I don't leave shopping for an outfit too late) to hopefully lose a dress size. It's also the weekend before our 10th anniversary so we may make a weekend of it and send the wee little man to Grandma & Poppa's for the weekend.
Ian is also going very well. He lost 1.2kg this week and has dropped 13cm, 9 of which has come off his waist. I can really start to see the difference in him and I'm so pleased he is doing this with me. I have no doubt that he will be down to his goal weight by June/July this year.
Something I have noticed just this week is that my skin is looking & feeling so much better. It's clearer, smoother & brighter and I couldn't be happier. I don't really have to worry about blemishes (unless I've had a chocolate binge) so it was never bad but it wasn't good either - very dehydrated. I started using a new skin care range last September which is lovely and I noticed some fine lines reduced but I still had some redness, bags & black circles under my eyes. I really believe that the change in my diet, drinking 2 litres of water a day and getting more sleep most nights has made a huge difference.

You are doing so incredibly well and so happy for you that you are feeling so much better in yourself. What skin care range are you using?
ReplyDeleteThanks Bec, as are you. I'm really loving Lite n Easy (especially the BLT salad today). I started using Priori mid September, their coffee berry range. Smells good, works great and I only use a tiny amount. I looked at how much I was spending on supermarket stuff that wasn't doing any good and it actually works out cheaper even though it's expensive to start up, plus I can buy it much cheaper online than in the salon.
ReplyDelete