Woohoo!! 1.4kg this week. I wasn't expecting a big loss this week with the few treats I had early on, but I guess it shows you can have your cake and eat it too ;-) This is good because it's my dads birthday tomorrow so I'll have a piece of cake without stressing that it's going to mess up the rest of the week. Actually there will be cake next weekend for my niece and the following weekend for my sweet little boy's 3rd birthday. I will be careful to only have these treats in moderation.
I had set a mini goal to reach 5kg by N's birthday which is in 2 weeks so I'm really happy to have got to my first goal. Next goal is 10kg by the 5/3/11.
Yesterday saw me feeling pretty emotional with the conversation I had with a certain friend the day before and then N had a massive tantrum again not wanting to go to Kindy. After 20mins trying to get him in the car I was ready to give up, my dad arrived at the perfect time. Thankfully they also have a car seat for my niece so N happily gave up all his dummies, stopped crying and was excited to go for a drive in Poppa's car to Kindy. He was screaming when we left but apparently settled really quickly. Pickup time he didn't want to leave he was having so much fun. I just wish he'd remember that when it was drop off time. I'm worried all these activities along with Kindy are just too much for him, he's so tired and grumpy. These next few weeks I'll dedicate more home time for him and see if it makes a difference.
Back to weight.....Ian weighed in this morning and has lost 1.2kg this week which brings his total to 2.4kg. We are both really enjoying L&E and I'm loving that I only have to cook N's meals at night. A minor whinge is that I always seem to be making toast most mornings. A pet peeve of mine is the toaster, I know it's silly but I really don't like making toast LOL.
I put a pair of denim pants on yesterday that I hadn't worn in months because I couldn't get the button done up. While I can't see any difference yet it's obviously starting to happen because these fit nicely again. I can't wait until next summer and hope to be in a really pretty girly dress.

No comments:
Post a Comment