I have been so stressed this week about stuffing up all my good work from last week. Thankfully Lite n' Easy is back online and I have placed our order for next week. So I stepped on the scales this morning and was happy to see a loss. I won't say what because I still have a few days left until my official weigh in on Saturday morning.
I have been sticking really well to eating exactly what I had last week for breakfast but lunches are generally just a salad sandwich. Dinners are disgusting, very salty and very few vegetables. Thank goodness I didn't buy enough frozen meals to do the whole week. I'll have grilled chicken & a salad or an omelette to finish the week.
I'm not as hungry between meals anymore which is great but I am back to having 2 pepsi's a day which I can live with without feeling guilty.
Exercise, hmmm well it's been non existent. I was supposed to go for a walk with a friend today but chickened out because of the heat, so Nic & I met up with them for a play in the park instead. I know I need to start moving but I really hate exercising when it's hot. Bring on winter and I'll be out walking 3-4 times a week. Shame though that my walking buddy doesn't feel the same way about winter ;-)
I think I'll give up on these daily challenges, how does scrunching up a piece of paper and throwing it in a bin help your mental or physical health. That is just one example but the others haven't been that great either.

I hear you on the daily challenges Wendy. I don't think I have done a single one. Think I will unsubscribe myself to stop receiving them.
ReplyDeleteYou don't give yourself enough credit. We still walked and for some of the way you walked while carrying a weight (who goes by the name of Nic). The rest of the time was spent chasing Nic around the playground. So really, you were on the move for 11/2 hours.
ReplyDeleteI promise to try and get motivated this winter ;)