Week 1 is complete and I'm feeling really good. I've had a loss of 2.8kg - yay!!!!
I realise that I shouldn't expect this sort of loss each week, I'd be really happy to consistently lose 0.5-1kg each week from now. The food has been great, I can't complain about anything. Sure there are some things that aren't as nice as others, but then there are some meals that really stand out and I can't wait to have again (vanilla crunch cereal & curried egg roll were lovely).
Due to the flood crisis we were unable to get a Lite n' Easy delivery, so we are on our own this coming week. I went and bought some Lean Cuisine & Weight Watchers meals for dinner and we will copy the breakfast & lunch meals we had last week, as close as possible. What I am surprised about doing the L&E plan is how much carbohydrates are included. It's always been something I steer clear of when dieting in the past but it just goes to show that everything in moderation is ok. I think I'm finally over my caffeine cravings, I'm down to one Pepsi Max a day and not really craving any more than that. It's more habit that I have to break. I automatically went to reach for the bottle yesterday when I was thirsty, thankfully I did realise that it wasn't what I wanted and grabbed my water bottle.
We have dinner with friends tonight and I'm responsible for making dessert. This is something I'm good at doing - very rich yummy desserts. They have our Webber so are going to do a pork roast before returning it to us. Thankfully I don't like pork crackly, so I will just watch my meat portion and fill up on lots of vegetables.
Another positive this week. Ian lost 1.5kg and is also enjoying the program. It's great having him doing this and taking a personal interest for himself as well as supporting me.
Have a great weekend :-)

Such a fantastic weight loss in one week! You've done so well (as has Ian). Enjoy your dinner out tonight. Pork done in the webber...yum!
ReplyDelete