Friday, March 25, 2011

Week 11 Weigh In

This has been a bad week (actually bad doesn't come close).  Not for eating but emotionally, which for me normally leads to emotional eating but for some reason I didn't even think about binging.  Last night I was craving chocolate, but I looked at the calendar and realised it's the week before AF which means sugar cravings for me.  It certainly helps not having any junk in the house.  I had a loss of 1.2 kg this week - YAY!!!

We haven't ordered L&E this week.  A combination of the cost, $260 a week for us both to do it, and we are both a little over the frozen meals.  We have enough frozen dinners to us until Tuesday but then we'll be having a lot of fresh stir-frys or lean meat & salads.

Nic has had a cold this week, which he lovingly passed on to me.  He has also cut his second 2 yr old molar, it wasn't as bad as the first thankfully.

Ian's weight has remained the same this week.  He's going to a bucks night tonight so I have planned a little party night at home with Nic (and Aunty Bobbie will be joining us).  We'll have an early dinner of burritos (N loves wraps), then we'll play some games and watch his favourite DVD while eating popcorn.  Hopefully he'll be so preoccupied he won't notice daddy not being there to read the bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment