Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 9

I set myself a goal to lose the 1.4 kg that I gained last week.  So I jump on the scales (after a pretty bad week) and I've lost 1kg.  Pretty happy with that!!

Today we had an early start heading out to Qld Raceway for the boys to do their V8 Supercar fast laps that I got them for their birthday.  Got a text at 7am from JJ saying that they are stopping at McDonalds on the way over do we want anything.  Argh, I looove bacon & egg McMuffins with a hash brown.  I was strong and said no.   It's the start of the new autumn menu and breakfast today was huge, 2 weetbix with milk & a english muffin with 2 slices of ham, tomato & cheese.  When I first started L&E I really struggled eating that much for breakfast, now while I still feel really full I get through the morning so easily.

My goal this week (other than to keep losing weight) is to get more sleep.  I've had far too many nights of not getting to bed until 11:30 / 12am.

No comments:

Post a Comment