I really don't like myself this morning. I had been feeling really blah last weekend without knowing why. I've never been one to suffer from PMS, no mood swings, no cravings, no cramps, you get the drift. It came and went and was all but a minor inconvenience. Well it seems as I get older things are changing. AF arrived on Tuesday and I've been feeling really lethargic, bloated and just generally in a bad mood. I've given into my sweet cravings several times and I've hardly been drinking any water. As a result I've had a gain of 1.4kg this week. All that hard work the week before to lose 1.9kg has been wasted.
Sigh......so today is a new day and the start of a new week. I am determined to lose what I have gained plus some more. We have been invited to a party this afternoon/evening and I WILL NOT eat any junk. I'll leave having my snacks until just before we go so I'm not hungry and tempted.
Some positive news is my measurements. Since our last measurements were taken (4 weeks ago) I have lost 28cm. Most of it being from my waist, hips & bust. My total loss since starting is 42 cm.
The dress I ordered for the wedding in April arrived on Thursday and is lovely. I'm off to DFO tomorrow to find a pair of shoes.
Ian was off to work early again this morning so I'll have to wait until this afternoon to update his weight.

No comments:
Post a Comment